Cart Push-back Trolleys
Cart Push-back Trolleys provide your teams with high-density live storage so they can have quick and easy access to loads in warehouse environments. They can load and unload pallets from the same aisle face; reducing truck travel distances and cutting cycle times.
A range of trolley sizes is available to suit all types and sizes of pallets. Colour coding of trolleys and a unique multi-wheel design aid stock identification and ensure trolleys run smoothly and reliably – even in the demanding environment of a cold stores.
Cart Push-back Trolleys can also be used to provide additional storage space in otherwise unusable areas, such as above cross-aisles or around dock-levellers.
Our Cart Push-back Trolleys offer the following features and benefits as standard:
- Quick and easy access to all storage lanes
- Maximise floor space
- Ideal for bulk storage/cold store
- Pallets automatically presented at the rack pick face
- Accessible by Last-in, First-out (LIFO) principle
- Up to 6 pallets deep
- Very high occupancy rates, compared to Drive-in Racking or Block Stacking.
The cart push back has high storage capacity and less space is required in comparison to conventional racking
The Cart Push Back system:
- is designed as a LIFO system
- can store up to 6 pallets in the depth
- can take up to 1400kg per pallet space
- is compatible with Euro Pallets, GKN Pallets and Chep Pallets as well as other types of pallets and containers
- is suitable for fast picking and retrieving operations